Themed “Stability and Innovation”, the MNB Technical Cooperation Programme offers four seminars over the year, covering both conventional central banking functions and the contemporary, technology-driven developments of the financial landscape.
The introductory brochure of the program, which contains detailed description of the seminars and application deadlines, is available here.
This programme is an excellent opportunity for economic policymakers and financial experts of central banks to expand their knowledge and build valuable relationships with other professionals from around the word. By participating, experts could contribute to the financial stability and growth, benefiting not only themselves, but also their wider community.
Seminars in 2023
|14-16 June:||Green and Sustainable Finances – Introducing the MNB’s Green Program
Application deadline: 1 June 2023
|25-27 October:||The MNB’s approach on supporting Digitization and FinTech innovations
Application deadline: 3 September 2023
|22-24 November:||Financial Infrastructures, Payments and Cyber Security
Application deadline: 2 October 2023
|6-8 December:||Financial Stability and Macroprudential Policymaking
Application deadline: 15 October 2023
- We can guarantee the participation of up to two colleagues from one central bank for the seminars, nevertheless after the registration deadline we can offer seats depending on availability upon request. If you intend to register more than two participants, kindly reach out to us.
- Our seminars are free of charge. Participation includes accommodation, breakfast and buffet lunch as well as social events. Accommodation is provided for the duration of the seminar, from the evening prior to the seminar to the night after.
- The sending institution will cover the cost of travel expenses to and from Budapest.
- In case of unforeseeable events, cancellations should be made at least ten days in advance, In case of no-show, we may charge fees payable to the sending institution involved.
- Please find all the practical information and the Terms&Conditions here.
- For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.