MNB-Corvinus Scientific Conferencenyomtatás
CENTRAL EUROPEAN SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ON GREEN FINANCE AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Budapest, 13 October 2020
Please visit the official website of the conference.
In light of the growing awereness about the interlinkages between climate, environmental and financial challenges, the Central Bank of Hungary (MNB) and the Corvinus University of Budapest are jointly organising the Central European Scientific Conference on Green Finance and Sustainable Development. The conference aims to provide researchers, academics, policy makers and professionals with a valuable forum for the discussion of ideas and questions related to the main theme, ie. Financing the transition to a low-carbon economy.
We invite submission of both empirical and theoretical papers or extended abstracts relating to all aspects of climate change, environmental sustainability, finance and economics. While all related topics will be considered, we particularly welcome submissions in the following areas:
• Climate policy and financial regulation
• A role for monetary policy in climate change mitigation/adaptation
• Climate stress testing
• Energy efficiency and credit risk
• Green energy production financing
• Stranded assets
• Carbon markets
• Climate change and geopolitics – new drivers of country risk
• Climate friendly urban development
• Financing investments in natural capital
The call for papers is available here.
Further details and the agenda of the event will be published on this website in the upcoming months.