Payment Systems Report
- OP96. Éva Keszy-Harmath—Gergely Kóczán—Surd Kováts—Boris Martinovic—Kristóf Takács: The role of the interchange fee in card payment systems
- OP93. dr. Anikó Turján–Éva Divéki–Éva Keszy-Harmath–Gergely Kóczán–Kristóf Takács: Nothing is free: A survey of the social cost of the main payment instruments in Hungary
- OP84. István Helmeczi: The map of payments in Hungary
- OP 83. Dr. Anikó Turján: Postal payment services in Hungary
- OP 75. Ágnes Lublóy–Eszter Tanai: Operational Disruption and the Hungarian Real Time Gross Settlement System (VIBER)
- OP 63. Eszter Tanai: Management of FX settlement risk in Hungary (Report II)
- OP 57. Ágnes Lublóy: Topology of the Hungarian large-value transfer system
- Divéki, Éva and István Helmeczi: The effects of the introduction of the intraday credit transfer
- Divéki, Éva and Dániel Listár: Better safe than sorry: views of the Hungarian public on the security of payment instruments
- Divéki, Éva: Card or print? How to issue cafeteria vouchers electronically?
- Turján, Anikó and Judit Brosch: Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA): Full speed ahead!
- Habány, Levente and Dr. Anikó Turján: Channelling government securities redemption into VIBER and its effects on payment systems and its participants
- Dávid Sándor: The Single Euro Payments Area