- Economics-related study background is preferred although not required,
- Good command of verbal and written English, (please note that all events take place in English and good spoken skills are necessary for the interactive sessions),
- Open-minded attitude, advanced communication skills and some professional and cultural curiosity.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Information about data protection
- CV and a motivation letter – during the online application process, we will ask you for a CV with a photo of you and a motivation letter of maximum 200 words. Tell us about your professional background and your motivation in connection with the participation in the program. We would like to get some information about your education, professional interest and English knowledge .
- Notification of selection results – during the application process we will assess applications continuously and the most talented and motivated candidates will be selected.
By completing our program:
- You will obtain a personalized certificate.
- Most importantly you will gain applicable knowledge and an unforgettable experience!
Timeline of the application process: