- Dániel Palotai – András Zsolt Szabics: 5 +1 charts on the results of the Hungarian crisis management compared to the Mediterranean region – 19 December 2018
- Dániel Palotai - Péter Gábriel: 5+1 Charts on Hungary's convergence to the Benelex states
- Dániel Palotai – Ákos Szalai: Way for Hungary to come close to the German standard
- Dániel Palotai – Ágnes Nagy: 5+1 charts on how Hungary catch up with France
- Dániel Palotai – Gergely Baksay: 5+1 charts on Hungary’s convergence to Austria II.
- Dániel Palotai: 5+1 charts on Hungary’s convergence to Austria I.
- 10-Year Future of Insurance Sector in 7 Points – with a Self-care Outlook
- 70 years of the forint: Road from hyperinflation to price stability (September 2016)
- Márton Nagy – Barnabás Virág: The Bank’s unconventional easing is a success
- The Funding for Growth Scheme - Experience with the Magyar Nemzeti Bank instrument to incentivise bank lending
- The first two years of the Self-financing Programme
- Dániel Palotai – Barnabás Virág: How to achieve successful economic convergence? - A few words about the MNB’s book entitled ‘Competitiveness and Growth’
- Mid-term Report 2013-2016
- Macroprudential strategy of the Magyar Nemzeti Bank 2016