These tools can be recommendations, the CEO letters and the supervisory guidance.
- Executive circular on written contracts and written declarations concluded by electronic means
- Executive Circular on using macroeconomic information and the factors indicating a significant increase in credit risk under the IFRS 9 standard
Recommendation (Please note that all of our recommendations are available in Hungarian on this link.)
- Recommendation No 4/2021. (III. 30.) of the Magyar Nemzeti Bank on the digital transformation of credit institutions
- Recommendation 12/2020. (XI.6.) of the Magyar Nemzeti Bank on the information security requirements of teleworking and remote access
- Recommendation 8/2020. (VI.22.) of the Magyar Nemzeti Bank on the protection of information systems